Rule 3.121. Arrest Warrant
(a) Issuance. –An arrest warrant, when issued, shall:
(1) be in writing and in the name of the State of Florida;
(2) set forth substantially the nature of the offense;
(3) command that the person against whom the complaint was made be arrested and brought before a judge;
(4) specify the name of the person to be arrested or, if the name is unknown to the judge, designate the person by any name or description by which the person can be identified with reasonable certainty;
(5) state the date when issued and the county where issued;
(6) be signed by the judge with the title of the office; and
(7) in all offenses bailable as of right be endorsed with the amount of bail and the return date.
(b) Amendment. –No arrest warrant shall be dismissed nor shall any person in custody be discharged because of any defect as to form in the warrant; but the warrant may be amended by the judge to remedy such defect.